Digital Customer Service Manager
We are looking for candidates with:
– Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role;
– Minimum 3 years experience in managing email communication with customers in a highly proficient manner;
– Digital Customer Service experience and exposure;
– Familiarity with the newest and most innovative online customer service platforms;
– Advanced proficiency with customer service apps (such as ZenDesk, Gorgias, Active Campaign/Mailchimp, etc.) and other e-Commerce apps (slack, hubstaff, clickup, shopify, etc.) and processes (order processing, matter escalation, shipment tracking, returns and refunds, etc.);
– Customer service orientation; committed to serving the customer and to achieve continually improving standards in a resource efficient manner and consistent with company standards.;
– A flair for communication and understanding consumer behaviour;
– Strong familiarity with Google Drive suite of products (Sheets, Slides, Docs etc);
– Strong written and verbal communication & Excellent verbal and written english;
– Effective leadership and coaching skills;
– Certified digital & computers skills;
– Exemplary listening and negotiation skills;
– Analytical and data driven orientation;
– Organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies;
– Capacity to document and record accurately all Customer Service interactions including any follow up;
– Problem solving skills (real solutions, not just short-term fixes);
– Capability to prioritize & facility to work well under pressure;
– The Ability to quickly grasp concepts in a rapidly changing environment;
– Ability to collaborate effectively with adjacent disciplines (product development, marketing, sales, etc);
– Social Perceptiveness;
– Business Knowledge;
– Ability to work with global and offshore teams and stakeholders;
– Capacity to working with cross-functional global technical teams, preferably in a start-up or hyper-growth environment;
Nice to have:
– Strong business acumen and excellent commercial knowledge;
– Co-creation and co-collaboration mentality;
– Self initiative & self-responsible attitude;
– Solution-oriented mindset;
– Vision, empathy & emotional intelligence;
– Ability to thrive in a challenging environment and develop new skills;
– Motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers;
– A natural attraction for professional and personal self development;
We are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Head of Digital Customer Service who has the ability to join and grow with a rapidly expanding team.
You will be joining an organisation at an exciting time of accelerated growth where you will be pivotal in taking over the customer service department and further enhancing the care and attentiveness with which we treat every single one of our customers.
You will be responsible for working with HR to hire, onboard, train, and provide ongoing support to build an excellent digital customer service team that drives sales and maximizes customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for understanding our company ethos in terms of customer care and further raising the bar in providing our customers with a memorable experience during every interaction with our brand (whether via social media messages, comments or direct email).
This role is operating within the Ecommerce B2C and B2B sector, and we are looking for someone with a track record of being a driving force behind a CS department with outstanding performance.
Your performance will be measured against these Objective Key Results (OKRs)
– Working with HR towards hiring and building your CS team from the ground up.
– Recruiting 10 – 15 multilingual customer service executives (CSEs) over the next 12 – 18 months.
– Working with HR to structure and implement a thorough onboarding and ongoing training process.
– Ensuring all new hires are 99% autonomous within 6-8 weeks.
– Creating a reward system for the CS team based on OKRs.
– Establishing a complete internal library of systems and SOPs.
– Creating a comprehensive customer self-help library.
– Communicating with relevant departments (product, sales, etc.) to ensure key information is passed on to customers in an accurate, timely manner
– Meeting set targets relevant to customer happiness (such as one touch tickets, first response time, return & refund rate, etc.).
– Functioning as backup for other CSEs when required.
Working Hours: 9am – 6pm (Office and Remote)
You may be required to work outside of these hours. The working pattern is flexible and can be 3-5 days office 1-2 days working from home. Ultimately working hours and patterns must be executed in any way that helps you and the company achieve its goals and objectives.
About the company:
We are a fast growing global B2C and B2B ecommerce brand who’s disrupting our industry and making waves. We create unique new products and bring them to market using our high level storytelling and digital marketing skills. We champion innovation, creativity, systems and operational excellence, alongside having a strong emphasis on personal and professional development. We are growing our flagship office here in Romania and we welcome the best and brightest creative minds to join us on our whirlwind journey to the top!