Logistics Coordinator (Shipping & Fulfillment)
As a Logistics Coordinator , You will work with an international team to have a significant impact on delivering innovative products for our customers & You’ll get to develop end-to-end logistics planning actions & processes in details. You will work directly with Sales, Manufacturing, and Distribution (fulfillment centres) to coordinate inventory levels and delivery schedules both locally and overseas.
Activities may include data gathering and analysis for any of the following activities: inventory management, manufacturing decisions, and delivery schedules.
In conclusion, YOU make sure that everything runs smoothly.
Your Challenges and Responsibilities:
· Perform daily logistics interface between factory, fulfillment centres and customers;
· Administer and maintain inventory – keep track of stock levels, delivery times;
· Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments;
· Responds to internal and external inquiries regarding customer orders, product availability and status changes;
· Follow established fulfillment processes internally and externally;
· Continuous communication to enable the best decision based on the latest available information (stocks);
· Responsible for ensuring reporting data quality, conduct checks and implement actions to correct information together with sales, factory, distribution, and others departments involved;
· Work closely with order support team, and customers to efficiently prioritise the orders and provide accurate information to all the team members;
· Organise regular and ad-hoc calls to address discrepancies in reporting results;
· Manage and supervise the day-to-day accuracy of the data provided by the factory;
· Initiate and drive continuous improvement in relevant responsibilities using OKRs;
· Resolve problems of moderate to large scope where analysis of data requires the identification of unclear or undefined factors and decisions have significant impact on business performance;
· Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organised.
Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Education in business, supply chain, economics, or similar;
- Preferably 4 – 5 years of work experience in customer service, sales, and logistics, project coordination;
- Good knowledge of procurement/supply chain management processes;
- Ability to read, prepare, interpret, and understand product shipment information from various order and shipping documents;
- Ability to identify standard problems within the supply chain cycle and makes a recommendation to change either methods or dates; may authorise standard changes to ensure customer satisfaction;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Office Suite;
- Strong familiarity with Google Drive suite of products (Sheets, Slides, Docs etc);
- Strong data crunching and data visualisation skills, automation mindset, interested in information technologies and the usage of tools;
- Medium-Advanced knowledge of reporting tools;
- Solid Project Management skills &Solution-oriented mindset;
- Problem solving skills (real solutions, not just short-term fixes);
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, Shopify, Amazon, Web-Browser, etc;
- Capability to learn new apps and use them effectively;
- Responsible to contribute with specific expert knowledge to drive improvements for processes, systems or tools;
- Fluency in English.
– Business Knowledge & high business awareness;
– Digital approach as a key success for your work;
– An international mindset & experience in an international matrix environment;
– Ability to work with global and offshore teams and stakeholders;
– Capacity to working with cross-functional global technical teams, preferably in a start-up or hyper-growth environment;
– Ability to effectively prioritise and execute complex assignments in a high-pressure environment.